Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A New Month again ~ October *)

Friday, October 8, 2010
1.46 a.m right now
is the sleep time to somebody
but except me,
i look so Energetic now
I Don't Know Why.

Fall Sick last few day
but now,
Sore Throat + Talked Too Much = No Voice !
Grrrr.....I Can't Talk So Loud and Laugh So Loud Now   T.T
errm...Hope I Can Recover SOOON ~~~~

My College Life has begun
Homework , Assignment , Practical , Note , AGAIN ! (annoying)
All The Best To Me and My Friends Too :-)
Future ♥, hehe

and 
I Need To Say
Someone
You SO FAKE !!!
this words , that words ?
even all of the words you told me before also.
Well
I Think I Understand What is A Human Being Now ~
aha, 2 Face ? 3 Face ? 4 Face? (I Don't Really Know)
but
I Need say Thank You To You ...
lastly,
Good Luck To You .  :)
I Don't Need Write Too Much Too~


OKAY !
Done ! ♥ 
*cheers :]



1 comments:

  1. Jonathan said...:

    cheer up ya~ wish u get well soon^^

Post a Comment