Uploaded with ImageShack.us

29.08 klcc

Monday, August 30, 2010
short post ......

yesterday went to KLCC after finished my first paper.
OMG. Crowded in the Klcc...
after meet up with kok chee, we having our lunch at Sakae Sushi,
actually it not really taste nice,
i din finished my meal also.

it was my lunch !!!

im too boring and tired at there,
because too many people especially malay !
no mood to buy things also
crowded everywhere~ lolx....

then, movie show 'Grown Up'
this movie really laugh from start until the end ....
but ,
got a stupid guy keep kicking my seat even i already give a warning to him, grrrrr....brainless !!!
shopping again after finished the movie.
hehe
i bought a new bag again , it really look nice, love my bag so muchi...hahaha

about 11 something reached home,
it was a tired day for me,
but i enjoyed it  :)
cheers ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment