Uploaded with ImageShack.us

plan for sem break

Monday, September 7, 2009

yeah

few days more

sem break holiday is coming

is coming soon!!!

hooray....

there are many plan for my holiday

1. stay at hometown v my lovely family
2. hang out v frenz
3. yamcha together
4. go to travel together
5. find a part time job
6. watch all movie that i haven watch yet
7. suffer internet(especially is facebook) for whole day
8. meet my dear friends
9. i wan chiong K(so long not touch the mic)
10. i think want learning dancing back

and 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ...........

which one is i wan choose?
which one is i wan do 1?

actually i dont know
as i know
all things also will make me happy.

well
important is
i wan be a sweet dreams pig on this holiday....
wakaka
but
i dont wan to gain fat
so
new target
keep fit~(this will b a secret,cant let my mummy know)

hope all my plan will not become 3 minute hot!

LETS PARTY ON THIS SEM BREAK HOLIDAY ^^
SHAKE YOUR BODY...MOVE YOUR BODY

HAVE A FUN~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment